Wow, more gold. I am starting to get spoiled! Much appreciated, crazytony0 and and Feindfeuer - I really do appreciate your support. Thank you.
crazytony0 和 Feindfeuer，我真的太感谢你们的支持了，谢谢了(几天前有人向ss的账号里冲了2500慰问金。。。)
First, some more info from developers Zlobny and Marschig:
- Birch gun will be tier 4 and will have a rotary turret with 360 degree rotation
- the best gun for the Birch gun will be a tier 4 87mm gun
- tier 4
German arty won't have a fully traversable turret (35 degrees on each side apparently), it will be this vehicle (SS: yes, I know we all know that already, it's just a confirmation)
- Zlobny is hopeful to increase the vehicle drawing distance
- Zlobny doesn't know, whether the arty hardcap will be removed altogether in 8.6 or later (SS: confirmed by SerB to happen later), but the arty nerf is a preparation for its removal
- according to Storm, guns getting accurate will make life a bit more difficult for heavy vehicles such as Tortoise and T95, but not that much, since even accurate guns won't make players less nooby
- player statistics will not be updated retroactively with the 33/50 percent XP buff in mind
- ramming crew casualities are influenced by armor and spaced armor screens, not by the part of the vehicle that gets rammed by itself
(SS: to explain - what matters is the armor thickness: if you ram a forward part of the tank, chance to make crew casualities is lower, because that part has thick armor. If there was some hypothetical tank, that has thick side armor and thin front armor, ramming the front part with thin armor would cause more casualities even though it's... you know... the front part).
The new 8.6 map will be winter "tundra" - like village map from Korean war
The other news: A33 Excelsior confirmed for 8.6
“Excelsior At the end of 1942, the Churchill tank's armament was deemed insufficient. New tanks, the A31, A32, and A33 were developed as new infantry tanks. The A33 was developed by the English Electric Company. The LMS Company participated in the development of suspension for a new tank. Two vehicles, which differed greatly from each other, were manufactured. The A33 was set to go into production, but in 1943 the decision to cancel mass production of the Churchill was reversed, and the order for the A33 was not placed.
2013-05-22 09:26 来源：其他 责任编辑：yangshida